Friday, June 08, 2007

Should not post after the amount I have drunk. Oh soooo tired. Long week. I think it is abit sad when you turn over the page of the calendar on the Friday, discarding the Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I will turn it back tommorow...



See Big Brother is in the news again. Oh it is farcical, the white girl said Nigger, she thought she was hip and was with her homies and used rapper slang and Britain gasped and Channel 4 said yippee, viewings up.



She doesn't even know what she was saying! I have no problem with the word Nigger, I use it with my girlfriends who understand where I am coming from and what my politics is. Like the Vagina Monologues reclaimed the word CUNT.



Words are not to be afraid of, people do far worse things, Channel 4 would never use it themselves but I would rather they did and then had more black people visable, writing and being in programs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page